Make Delicious and Creamy Homemade Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt with this Easy-to-Use Appliance from Cuisinart
Homemade Vanilla Orange Ice Cream Recipe
Vanilla ice cream with a bright orange flavor burst.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and orange zest in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the mixture begins to steam.
- Whisk together egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl.
- While whisking constantly, slowly pour 1 cup of the hot cream mixture into the egg yolks.
- Return the egg mixture to the saucepan and cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- In a large mixing bowl, strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Fill an ice cream maker halfway with chilled mixture and churn according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Place the ice cream in a container and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
Ice Cream Accessories
Dash Mini Waffle Bowl Maker For Ice Cream
Hello, My Name Is Ice Cream
Double Waffle Bowl Maker For Serving Ice Cream
The Complete Cuisinart Homemade Ice Cream Book
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Double Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Almond Vanilla Ice Cream with Caramel Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sprinkles Recipe