Add Your Ingredients, Press Down and Freeze to Create Up To 4 Ice Cream Sandwiches at a Time
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Egg Liqueur Recipe
This delicious and creamy homemade vanilla ice cream with egg liqueur is ideal for any occasion. The addition of egg liqueur gives the ice cream a distinct flavor and a silky smooth texture.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the heavy cream, whole milk, granulated sugar, and vanilla bean in a medium saucepan.
- Cook until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is hot but not boiling over medium heat.
- Whisk together the egg yolks in a separate bowl.
- To temper the yolks, gradually whisk in about 1 cup of the hot cream mixture.
- Return the tempered yolks to the saucepan with the remaining cream mixture and cook, stirring constantly, for 8-10 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat and strain into a large mixing bowl using a fine-mesh sieve.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature after adding the egg liqueur.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, or until thoroughly chilled.
- When the mixture has chilled, pour it into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Transfer the ice cream to a container and freeze for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
- Serve and have fun.
Ice Cream Accessories
Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Cookbook
Instant Ice Cream Maker
Ice Cream Cookbook
Smuckers Sundae Syrup Variety Pack
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Teaberry Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Blueberry Ice Cream with Whipped Cream Recipe
Homemade Rainbow Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Whole Strawberries Recipe