200 Recipes For Homemade Ice Creams, Sorbets, Gelatos and Granitas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream with Pistachios Recipe
Fresh strawberries and shelled pistachios are used to make this homemade strawberry ice cream. It's creamy and refreshing, and it's the ideal summer treat.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Puree the strawberries in a blender until smooth.
- Combine the strawberry puree, heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature in a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Chill the mixture and freeze it in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Add the chopped pistachios to the ice cream maker in the last few minutes of churning.
- Freeze the ice cream in an airtight container for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
Ice Cream Accessories
Sweet Spot Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
Cuisinart Ice Cream Recipe Book
2023 Ninja Creami Cookbook
The Artisanal Kitchen
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Froot Loops Berry Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Walnuts, Brownies on a Bubble Waffle Cone Recipe
Homemade Ice Cream With Sprinkles Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Toppings Recipe