How To Make Tasty Homemade Ice Cream Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Chocolate Coffee Bean Ice Cream Recipe
This homemade chocolate coffee bean ice cream is a delectable treat for coffee and chocolate enthusiasts. The coarsely ground coffee beans add a rich coffee flavor to the ice cream, while the unsweetened cocoa powder adds a deep chocolatey flavor. It's an ideal dessert for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and ground coffee beans.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the mixture begins to steam.
- Whisk together the egg yolks and cocoa powder in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Pour about half of the hot milk mixture into the egg yolks, whisking constantly to combine.
- Stir the egg yolk mixture back into the saucepan with the remaining milk mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Do not bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the coffee grounds.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap, pressing it directly onto the surface to prevent the formation of a skin.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Fill an ice cream maker halfway with chilled mixture and churn according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Freeze the churned ice cream for at least 2 hours, or until firm, in a freezer-safe container.
Ice Cream Accessories
The Artisanal Kitchen
Sweet Cream And Sugar Cones
The Ultimate Ice Cream Cookbook For Beginners
Complete Ice Cream Cookbook
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Toppings Recipe
Homemade Rocky Road Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Crushed Peanuts and Cookies on a Rainbow Cone Recipe
Homemade Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe