Make Homemade Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Sorbets or Sherbets in as Little as 20 Minutes
Homemade Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
With this delicious homemade chocolate and vanilla ice cream, you can have the best of both worlds. It's creamy, rich, and just the right amount of sweet.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Separate the mixture into two bowls.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cocoa powder until completely combined.
- Pour the vanilla and chocolate mixtures into an ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Place in a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Ice Cream Accessories
Hello, My Name Is Ice Cream
Double Waffle Bowl Maker For Serving Ice Cream
The Complete Cuisinart Homemade Ice Cream Book
Sweet Spot Ice Cream Roller Maker
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Vanilla Sprinkles Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Oreo and Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Mulberry Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Maple Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup Recipe