200 Recipes For Homemade Ice Creams, Sorbets, Gelatos and Granitas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Smarties Recipe
This homemade vanilla ice cream topped with Smarties candy is ideal for any occasion. It's creamy, sweet, and packed with colorful candy bits that both kids and adults will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Heat the milk and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely before pouring it into an ice cream maker and churning it according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Add the crushed Smarties candy to the ice cream maker in the last few minutes of churning.
- Freeze the ice cream in a freezer-safe container for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
Ice Cream Accessories
The Perfect Scoop
Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker For Gelato, Milkshakes, Sorbets and Smoothie Bowls
Salt and Straw Ice Cream Cookbook
Nostalgia 4-Quart Vintage Electric Ice Cream Maker
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Espresso Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Egg Liqueur Recipe
Homemade Ice Cream with Whipped Cream and Sprinkles Recipe