The Perfect Toppings for any Ice Cream Includes Chocolate, Caramel, Butterscotch And Strawberry
Homemade Soft Serve Ice Cream with Graham Cracker Crumble Recipe
This homemade soft serve ice cream is rich, creamy, and has just the right amount of vanilla flavoring. The crunchy, sweet graham cracker crumble contrasts nicely with the smooth ice cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the heavy cream, whole milk, granulated sugar, salt, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions for 20-25 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and becomes creamy.
- Prepare the graham cracker crumble while the ice cream is churning.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and brown sugar.
- Transfer the ice cream to a container and fold in the graham cracker crumble once it has finished churning.
- Serve as soft serve right away, or freeze for a firmer texture.
Ice Cream Accessories
Nostalgia 4-Quart Vintage Electric Ice Cream Maker
Ben and Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream Book
Cuisinart Mix-It-In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Ice Cream with Whipped Cream and Sprinkles Recipe
Homemade Ice Cream with Oatmeal Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla and Blueberry Ice Cream with Sprinkles Recipe