Make Homemade Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Sorbets or Sherbets in as Little as 20 Minutes
Homemade Vanilla and Blueberry Ice Cream with Sprinkles Recipe
For a fun twist, this delicious homemade ice cream combines the classic flavor of vanilla with sweet, juicy blueberries and colorful sprinkles. Perfect for summer parties or whenever you want a cool treat.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the blueberries and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes, or until the blueberries are soft and the sugar has dissolved.
- Allow the blueberry mixture to cool to room temperature after removing it from the heat.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the heavy cream, whole milk, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the cooled blueberry mixture into the milk mixture until well combined.
- Fill an ice cream maker halfway with the mixture and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Fold in the sprinkles after the ice cream has been churned.
- Transfer the ice cream to a container and freeze for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
Ice Cream Accessories
The Ultimate Ice Cream Book
Ghirardelli Chocolate And Caramel Sauces
Ice Cream Maker Attachment Cookbook
Sweet Spot Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Raspberry Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Caramel Glaze Recipe
Homemade Mocha Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe