200 Recipes For Homemade Ice Creams, Sorbets, Gelatos and Granitas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Vanilla and Cookies Ice Cream Recipe
With this homemade ice cream recipe, you can indulge in the classic flavor combination of vanilla and cookies. This ice cream is rich and creamy, making it ideal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the heavy cream, whole milk, granulated sugar, vanilla bean, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is steaming.
- Whisk the egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl until pale and frothy.
- Pour the hot cream mixture into the egg yolks gradually, whisking constantly, until combined.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Cook, constantly stirring, until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat and strain the mixture into a clean bowl using a fine-mesh sieve.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature before covering and chilling for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- In an ice cream maker, churn the chilled mixture according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Incorporate the crushed cookies.
- Freeze the ice cream in a freezer-safe container for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Ice Cream Accessories
Smuckers Sundae Syrup Variety Pack
The Ultimate Ice Cream Book
Ghirardelli Chocolate And Caramel Sauces
Ice Cream Maker Attachment Cookbook
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Blue Moon Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Pistachio Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Smarties Recipe
Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream with Oreos Recipe