Make Ice Cream Bowls with this Mini Waffle Bowl Maker
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Caramel Buckwheat Toppings Recipe
This rich and creamy homemade vanilla ice cream is topped with a crunchy caramel buckwheat topping. It's an ideal dessert for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the heavy cream, whole milk, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the mixture begins to steam and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool completely.
- When the mixture has cooled, pour it into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat while the ice cream is churning.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the buckwheat groats are toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar together in a separate small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is smooth and bubbly, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and gently fold in the heavy cream until smooth.
- When the ice cream is done churning, transfer it to a freezer-safe container and drizzle with the caramel buckwheat topping.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, or until the mixture is firm.
Ice Cream Accessories
Sweet Cream And Sugar Cones
The Ultimate Ice Cream Cookbook For Beginners
Complete Ice Cream Cookbook
Cuisinart Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt Maker
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Blackberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Orange Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Bean Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Toasted Almond Ice Cream Recipe