The Perfect Toppings for any Ice Cream Includes Chocolate, Caramel, Butterscotch And Strawberry
Homemade Pistachio Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
This creamy pistachio ice cream is ideal for a hot summer day. The addition of chocolate syrup to this classic dessert adds a decadent touch.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Over medium heat, combine the heavy cream, whole milk, and sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pistachios, vanilla extract, and salt.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before transferring to an ice cream maker and churning according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Make the chocolate syrup while the ice cream is churning.
- Combine the chocolate chips and corn syrup in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir the mixture until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- When the ice cream is finished churning, transfer it to a container and drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
- Swirl the chocolate through the ice cream with a knife or spatula.
- Cover the container and place the ice cream in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Ice Cream Accessories
Cuisinart Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt Maker
The Perfect Scoop
Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker For Gelato, Milkshakes, Sorbets and Smoothie Bowls
Salt and Straw Ice Cream Cookbook
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Toasted Almond Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Espresso Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Egg Liqueur Recipe