The Perfect Toppings for any Ice Cream Includes Chocolate, Caramel, Butterscotch And Strawberry
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Enjoy rich and creamy homemade vanilla ice cream topped with delectable chocolate syrup. This simple recipe will have you whipping up this classic treat in no time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Fill an ice cream maker halfway with the mixture and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions until the ice cream is thick and creamy.
- Freeze the ice cream for at least 4 hours, or until firm, in a freezer-safe container.
- To make the chocolate syrup, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and 1/4 cup heavy cream and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the vanilla ice cream.
Ice Cream Accessories
The Ultimate Ice Cream Cookbook For Beginners
Complete Ice Cream Cookbook
Cuisinart Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt Maker
The Perfect Scoop
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Vanilla Orange Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Bean Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Toasted Almond Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Espresso Ice Cream Recipe