Make Homemade Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Sorbets or Sherbets in as Little as 20 Minutes
Homemade Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
This homemade mint chocolate ice cream combines the flavors of cool mint and rich chocolate. It's creamy, refreshing, and delectably delicious.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the heavy cream, whole milk, granulated sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture is warm but not boiling.
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla and peppermint extracts.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap in a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- In an ice cream maker, churn the mixture according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Add the chopped chocolate or chocolate chips during the last minute of churning.
- Freeze the ice cream in a freezer-safe container for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Ice Cream Accessories
The Artisanal Kitchen
Sweet Cream And Sugar Cones
The Ultimate Ice Cream Cookbook For Beginners
Complete Ice Cream Cookbook
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Vanilla and Mint Ice Cream with Black and White Chocolate Chips Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Blackberry Jam Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Orange Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Vanilla Bean Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe