Make Homemade Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Sorbets or Sherbets in as Little as 20 Minutes
Homemade Froot Loops Berry Ice Cream Recipe
This homemade Froot Loops berry ice cream is a refreshing and fruity summer treat. Froot Loops cereal and mixed berry jam combine to make a colorful and delicious ice cream that both kids and adults will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Heat the heavy cream, whole milk, Froot Loops cereal, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside for 30 minutes to steep.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain the mixture, pressing on the cereal to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Incorporate the mixed berry jam until completely combined.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- In an ice cream maker, churn the chilled mixture according to the manufacturer's instructions until it reaches the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
- Freeze the ice cream in a freezer-safe container for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Ice Cream Accessories
Salt and Straw Ice Cream Cookbook
Nostalgia 4-Quart Vintage Electric Ice Cream Maker
Ben and Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream Book
Cuisinart Mix-It-In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Oat Milk Ice Cream with Peanuts Recipe
Homemade Toasted Coconut and Lime Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Coconut Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Homemade Vanilla and Cookies Ice Cream Recipe