365 Decadent And Fun Recipes For Your Ice Cream Maker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Walnuts, Brownies on a Bubble Waffle Cone Recipe
This delectable ice cream recipe is ideal for a cool treat on a hot day. It's made with homemade vanilla ice cream, crunchy walnuts, brownie chunks, and a crispy bubble waffle cone.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn for 20-25 minutes, depending on the manufacturer's instructions.
- Add the chopped walnuts and crumbled brownies to the ice cream maker in the last 5 minutes of churning and mix well.
- When the ice cream has finished churning, transfer it to a freezer-safe container and place it in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Scoop the ice cream into the bubble waffle cones and serve.
Ice Cream Accessories
Nostalgia 4-Quart Vintage Electric Ice Cream Maker
Ben and Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream Book
Cuisinart Mix-It-In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Toasted Coconut and Lime Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Coconut Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Homemade Vanilla and Cookies Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe