1500 Easy And Tasty Ice Cream, Gelato, Sorbet and Ice Cream Mixins Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Walnut Ice Cream in a Waffle Bowl Recipe
This rich and creamy homemade walnut ice cream is ideal for any occasion. The addition of chopped walnuts adds a delicious crunch and nutty flavor that complements the creamy ice cream perfectly. For an extra-special treat, serve it in a crispy waffle bowl.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the heavy cream, whole milk, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
- Fill an ice cream maker halfway with the mixture and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Add the chopped walnuts to the ice cream in the last few minutes of churning.
- Place the ice cream in a container and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Scoop the ice cream into the waffle bowls and serve right away.
Ice Cream Accessories
Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker For Gelato, Milkshakes, Sorbets and Smoothie Bowls
Salt and Straw Ice Cream Cookbook
Nostalgia 4-Quart Vintage Electric Ice Cream Maker
Ben and Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream Book
Ice Cream Recipes
Homemade Oreo Cookies Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Oat Milk Ice Cream with Peanuts Recipe
Homemade Toasted Coconut and Lime Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Coconut Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup Recipe